Wednesday, December 01, 2004
The Ties That Bind...Binding Is Bad...
Hey...quick update but with news this time. You know how it is when I don't have time to update. one day you get a big news day and another day you get a big post day...it balances out. Anyway...paper is halfway through and I just got a whole bunch of stuff pilled on top of my things to do list. Oi...have to have a degree plan fully realized and written out for tomorrow after class, have a paper and at least 2 hours of homework due FOR class, have to re-write my resume by friday, have to MOVE OUT (and the mountain of work that intails) this weekend, have a take home exam that WON'T be easy due tuesday, have a class group project due next thursday, and have another final exam the thursday after that. The next couple of weeks are going to be hellish to say the least. Anyway on with the bullets!
Bullets. (not that exciting today so no exclamation point)
Tommy "do I have to go back mommy?" Schubert
Bullets. (not that exciting today so no exclamation point)
- The guild wars beta is firing up again this december 4th. Get in if you want...but my opinion is don't bother and just go out and buy World of Warcraft...yes...it's that good.
- There's a sequel to Katamari Damacey in the works. Does it GET any cooler than that game? Well...yes...yes it does...but the game is still totally awsome!
- There's a glowing review for World of Warcraft over at gamespot. It really convinced me that this game has the potential for being one of the best games I have ever played...if I could just get the money and the people to play it with me. I intend to try it out after the slew of games I'm getting this holiday are in the "beaten" pile or at least in the "to sell" pile. Check out the free video review at the bottom of the page. Awsome.
- Everquest has never been a game that I really wanted to play but since I'm trying to be fair there is a review for Everquest II over at IGN. Just so you know.
- There's a patch for Sims 2 over at 3Dgamers. It fixes some stuff I guess...but then again that's what patches do. Hopefully you can figure out that there are two versions of the patch...one for the DVD version for the game and the other for the CD version. Shoot me a line if you can't figure it out.
- It would seem that the list of games for the DS will continue to grow in the near future. Just today both Xenosaga and Baten Kaitos were added to the list of games that are in development for the DS. That's no joke...and those are going to be awsome additions to the library. On a side note the DS is selling like rubbers. Really...over 90 percent of the stock that nintendo shipped has been purchased. How badass is that?
- Finally...I saved this one for last: Valve just released their "surprise" and that surprise is Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. Turn on your steam and notice the Deathmatch icon has been added to the my games section. Double click on that wait 5 mintues for it to download and you're off. I haven't had this much fun playing straight up DM in a long time. Get in there!
Tommy "do I have to go back mommy?" Schubert
Comments:
Oh shit, Tommy! That is definitely a fuck load of work. But I have faith in you, dude. Good luck!
-Frank
-Frank
yeah...my life has kinda been out of control because of finals and moving out. I'll get back to updating soon.
T
Post a Comment
T

