<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

Addiction is a Killer 

Yeah...quick post before I leave out this morning. I just wanted to make the comment that I have encountered a lot of addiction around me in my life lately. I have a consumer that just won't stop doing crack. That's the biggest deal. Just got out of the dumps of life and he was on his way back up. Blew 2400 dollars on crack/cocaine in the span of 3 days. Threw away his future just like that. Amazing really. Truly amazing. But now for a confession. I have an addiction at the moment as well. That addiction is World of Warcraft. I play it from the moment I get home to the couple of minutes before I go to see Kelley in the evening. It's averaging about 2 and a half hours a day. That's really outta control! I wish it wasn't such a good game! And more importantly...I wish I was playing it with someone I knew! Anyway...just wanted to confess that and let you all know that I'm addicted. That's why I haven't been posting and that's why you haven't been getting the emails and phone calls you should have been getting. That's also why I STILL haven't sent Mike and Erin's presents for christmas. I'm such a bastard...so...on to more interesting and upbeat things!

Heh...I know most of you got this on an email earlier today but I'll give it here too. I'm starting a Guild on World of Warcraft. It's going to be Alliance faction(the "good" guys) with a Horde counterpart to follow. It's on the Khagdar server/realm. The Guild is going to be called "The Selfless Palm" and our goal is going to be to help out other players as much as we can. It's going to be fun! You all should come and play and join up! If you're interested just get in touch with me somehow. Cerif27 is the AIM/Yahoo!IM name and Cerif is the character name. This game works on Mac and PC and is one hell of a lot of fun. Basically I justify the price in this way. It's 12 bucks a month at the 6 month range. If World of Warcraft didn't exist I would be purchasing about 2-3 games a month. Each of those games would cost me from 15 to 45 bucks a piece. Considering how entranced I am with the game at this time I anticipate that I'm going to be saving money by playing this game exclusively. Anyway...in the long run it's a good deal for anyone who want's to join. Hope to see you online.

Ugh! Listen to me! I'm done talking about WoW and trying to get people to come online with me. Well...I'm not done talking about it but I'm definately done advertising for it! That's not what this blog is for. Sorry guys...

Game I last played: World of Warcraft (was this a suprise?)

Thomas "At this point if I could quit my job and play WoW all day...I would...is that bad?" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?