Monday, January 10, 2005
Enough Wood For The Both Of Us
Ok I know I have really been slacking off when it comes to this blog. I'm actually really sorry about that. There have been a lot of things going on that are beyond my control. But all-in-all I could have made it here and thrown up a simple post. I'm sorry. But enough of that crap!
School starts next week. I'm a little worried and I know that I have to go and get me some books this week sometime. That will be weird. I have had all this time off of school and I just don't know how I'm going to handle going back. Especially considering that I'm going to have to fire up some Region 10 certification here soon too. Ugh. But then again I have to get another job and fill out a whole new set of forms to get my last semester paid for. There's a lot of crap going on but at least the holiday is over. That's really nice. And I have WoW to keep me sane. Now that my computer's fixed, no more crashes! It's not having any trouble de-stressing me these days. That's really nice to be able to get home and not still be stressed out. Work is still hell but it comes in waves so there's a certain ebb at the moment. That's nice to. OH! And Ed and Deb are engaged! and frankly...I think that's totally fucking awsome! You guys have had this one coming for a LOOOOOONG time. Contrats!
Saw Spanglish this weekend with Deb and Dan. It was great. I really liked it.
Other than that I can only assume you guys don't want to hear about my World of Warcraft exploits sooooo since I didn't really do anything else but that this weekend I'll let you guys go. Take it easy!
Game I last played: World of Warcraft
Thomas "It's in my bones now" Schubert
School starts next week. I'm a little worried and I know that I have to go and get me some books this week sometime. That will be weird. I have had all this time off of school and I just don't know how I'm going to handle going back. Especially considering that I'm going to have to fire up some Region 10 certification here soon too. Ugh. But then again I have to get another job and fill out a whole new set of forms to get my last semester paid for. There's a lot of crap going on but at least the holiday is over. That's really nice. And I have WoW to keep me sane. Now that my computer's fixed, no more crashes! It's not having any trouble de-stressing me these days. That's really nice to be able to get home and not still be stressed out. Work is still hell but it comes in waves so there's a certain ebb at the moment. That's nice to. OH! And Ed and Deb are engaged! and frankly...I think that's totally fucking awsome! You guys have had this one coming for a LOOOOOONG time. Contrats!
Saw Spanglish this weekend with Deb and Dan. It was great. I really liked it.
Other than that I can only assume you guys don't want to hear about my World of Warcraft exploits sooooo since I didn't really do anything else but that this weekend I'll let you guys go. Take it easy!
Game I last played: World of Warcraft
Thomas "It's in my bones now" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment