<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Liftoff! 

Well...I got a rather large response from yesterday. I just want to make one thing clear though: I'm really not trying to be pitiful here. I love the life I lead. Actually...I think it's fantastic! Everyone's life has flaws but even beyond my life's flaws I enjoy every day! Is work bringing me down? Yeah...seriously. But let's be real here. Is there anyone you know (besides kelley!) who would rather go to work than have a weekend? Who gets mad when they are sick and have to take a day off? Who tell gleeful stories about work almost every day? Above all...do you know anyone who truly enjoys their job? Nope...besides Kelley I don't know a single person who loves or even likes their job. At least I don think I do. So...it's understandable that I'm down about work. Everyone probably is. This isn't a pity party. It's a weblog. Do I come here to complain about crap? Yeah...that's what the site is for, but I don't want misplaced pity. I'm happy as a clam. Just like to wax philosophic every once in a while. Don't worry about me! Do I think it's odd that I'm the last gamer left within reasonable driving distance? Yeah! Is it kind of uncomfortable when the weekends come? Hell yeah! Does it really matter? Nope! Why? Because I'm happy...and if my consumers are any indication: I'm a lot happier than most people out there. So...anyway...I'm not trying to put down the people that came out to build me up yesterday...I just don't want you guys thinking that I actually deserve pity. I know I can just pick up the phone and sometimes I do. Just lately things have shifted a little and I've turned mostly to WoW. At the same time as cooling me off I'm making new friends and connecting those new friends with other people I have met through admittance to my guild. Ack! Anyway This isn't the way I wanted this post to come out. I love that you guys are out there and I miss you dearly...but you left me with a bunch of people that just don't like games as much as we do...Mike, Erin, and Mike . It was basically a rant about our situations and how much it sucks being away from real gamers. Great! Here I go ridiculing other people! Argh! With a capital parrot! No comments for today. Just don't feel like it. New subject tomorrow. No more of this pitty crap. No more complaining about stuff happening. I'm talking about games or movies or some other superficial crap! ARGH!

ps-More A-Bomb changes at work today. Please Excuse.

Game I last played: World of Warcraft - do I even need this section anymore?

Tommy "Fuck this job!" Schubert


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?