Tuesday, January 04, 2005
The Moral Of The Story
Hey...I'm still at work and I'm still not fired. I'm very glad that life has gone back to normal. It's ok to be bitter when you have to work and all your friends are off and partying every night right? Well...is or not I'm saying it's ok becuase I was a little bitter about this holiday. But that's beside the point. I have a hankerin' for a slurpee right now, and I have to go to central office. Still getting crap at work and still trying my hardest to keep my job. Still loving my Nintendo DS and still trying to get pictures of my Game Cabinet for you guys. So what is this then? A boring and uninformative post. Sorry. Oh...and guess what? I have only seen two of the movies I wanted to see this break. Awsome. And one of them totally sucked. Never see House of Flying Daggers...it's horrible. If you get the notion to go and see it anyway just stop...watch Iron Monkey again and know you are watching a much better movie. 'Nuff said. And on that note! I got Progressive scan cables for my Gamecube...let me tell ya...worth every penny...
The best current case for the Nintendo DS is the smaller gamestop case. It's nice looking but only has three slots for games. Considering there are only about three good games out for the DS at the moment it's the perfect case!
I appreciate the response of support from my last post. I really try not to rant about stuff but I have just been having a hard time lately. Thanks for listening and being supportive instead of being dicks about it. It could have gone either way and I've very grateful to have such good friends. Thanks all.
New Years update - wow...New Years sure sucked...but honestly it really wasn't that bad for me. Kelley had a really bad time and we left and she cried most of the way home because she had a bad time. It's more complicated than that (to her) but that's what happened. Came home and went to bed. What a way to start the new year. She's lucky I wrote my post and then played 4 hours of World of Warcraft before we left or I wouldn't have been in a good mood and then incapable of taking care of her. But anyway...oh! and I had my life threatened by Jason Simmons' brother but DAN went out of his way to stick up for me! I couldn't believe it! Get this: Nate - "Touch me again and I'll throw you straight fucking through that fucking plate glass window!" Me - "um....OoooooooKay" Dan - "No you're not. At least not without getting your fucking ass kicked!" Nate - "by who?" Dan - "By everyone at this fucking Table...(dan, kelley, mike, and jordan)" Nate - [I'm a mouse!] It was truly awsome. Truly...but I threw in a couple good f bombs just to make the retelling more exciting! Hope you don't mind. Anyway...back to work.
Game I Last Played: Super Mario 64 - DS (still totally awsome!)
Tommy "can you tell I forgot my meds at home today? I can!" Schubert
The best current case for the Nintendo DS is the smaller gamestop case. It's nice looking but only has three slots for games. Considering there are only about three good games out for the DS at the moment it's the perfect case!
I appreciate the response of support from my last post. I really try not to rant about stuff but I have just been having a hard time lately. Thanks for listening and being supportive instead of being dicks about it. It could have gone either way and I've very grateful to have such good friends. Thanks all.
New Years update - wow...New Years sure sucked...but honestly it really wasn't that bad for me. Kelley had a really bad time and we left and she cried most of the way home because she had a bad time. It's more complicated than that (to her) but that's what happened. Came home and went to bed. What a way to start the new year. She's lucky I wrote my post and then played 4 hours of World of Warcraft before we left or I wouldn't have been in a good mood and then incapable of taking care of her. But anyway...oh! and I had my life threatened by Jason Simmons' brother but DAN went out of his way to stick up for me! I couldn't believe it! Get this: Nate - "Touch me again and I'll throw you straight fucking through that fucking plate glass window!" Me - "um....OoooooooKay" Dan - "No you're not. At least not without getting your fucking ass kicked!" Nate - "by who?" Dan - "By everyone at this fucking Table...(dan, kelley, mike, and jordan)" Nate - [I'm a mouse!] It was truly awsome. Truly...but I threw in a couple good f bombs just to make the retelling more exciting! Hope you don't mind. Anyway...back to work.
Game I Last Played: Super Mario 64 - DS (still totally awsome!)
Tommy "can you tell I forgot my meds at home today? I can!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment