Tuesday, January 18, 2005
To Show My Daddy That I'm Not A Fool
The guild has really taken a lot of my of time. I see now why people get so addicted to these games! They really just satisfy some grand social need at the same time providing a rewarding and enjoyable gaming experience. It helps that it's pushing my D&D button too. All in all the guild is going well. I just put up the guild website and our membership has risen to about 15 people. It's suprising that this many people are interested in a genuine and entertaining gaming experience. I just just thought it was a bunch of griefers out there. Oh well! It truly astounds me how much more fun I'm having with this game since I started the guild. It really is. After this weekend I really don't care if anyone wants to play WoW with me anymore...the friends I have made online are a lot of fun and are already there! Who says you can't make friends online?? Sheesh! Anyway...I have been spending my lunch time posting to the guild website and all that so I'm going to make this a short one. Talk to you guys later!
If you're curious the site is www.guilduniverse.com/theselflesspalm but you can't view most of the posts I have put up unless you're a guild member so don't bother unless you're just a little TOO curious. Take is easy guys and wish me luck, I'm going back to school tonight.
Game I last played: Was indeed World of Warcraft
Thomas "Call me Cerif" Schubert
If you're curious the site is www.guilduniverse.com/theselflesspalm but you can't view most of the posts I have put up unless you're a guild member so don't bother unless you're just a little TOO curious. Take is easy guys and wish me luck, I'm going back to school tonight.
Game I last played: Was indeed World of Warcraft
Thomas "Call me Cerif" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment
