Tuesday, February 08, 2005
The End of the Beginning of the End
Ok...I'm starting to pull out of my funk guys. I might start posting with a little more regularity here soon. Keep in mind that I'm going to school at the same time that work is kicking my ass. There is a VERY VERY good chance that I'm going to be fired in the next couple weeks. They are firing people willie-nillie again and it's not looking good for anyone. Two people on my team are quitting, and a third just quit last week. If anyone's taking score that means that in about a week there are going to only be one other person on my team besides myself. Making my team mostly dead weight and more than likely they will just dissolve it and send the stragglers packing.
I'm working pretty hard on my application for region 10. Once I get it in garland ISD is going to sign a letter of intent for me to work there next year. I have heard wind that if I'm lucky I'll get the opportunity to teach ALL the german classes (including IB) and ALL the psychology classes (including IB) that would be...wow...that would be perfect. Basically the last couple of weeks I have been more stressed than I have ever been in my life. I've just been pulling away from everyone in order to protect myself. Didn't notice I was doing it till last week and I'm slowing opening up again. I stress slowly so please don't push me.
Anyway...I have to get some medication to a client on the other side of town and then head off to class. I'm looking forward to what in my day? World of Warcraft. I know it's a little weird but it's LITERALLY the only fun I've really got in my day. Anyway...I'm out. Later all! Sorry it took so long and I'm REALLY sorry that I pulled away from everyone...it was so much stress that even I couldn't handle it...and I'm VERY good at dealing with stress.
Music in my car as we speak: Screeching Weasel (MAN I love that band!! Thanks erin!!)
Game I last played: WoW....but I was playing a horde character...does that count as something different??
Tommy "Muzzle" Schubert
I'm working pretty hard on my application for region 10. Once I get it in garland ISD is going to sign a letter of intent for me to work there next year. I have heard wind that if I'm lucky I'll get the opportunity to teach ALL the german classes (including IB) and ALL the psychology classes (including IB) that would be...wow...that would be perfect. Basically the last couple of weeks I have been more stressed than I have ever been in my life. I've just been pulling away from everyone in order to protect myself. Didn't notice I was doing it till last week and I'm slowing opening up again. I stress slowly so please don't push me.
Anyway...I have to get some medication to a client on the other side of town and then head off to class. I'm looking forward to what in my day? World of Warcraft. I know it's a little weird but it's LITERALLY the only fun I've really got in my day. Anyway...I'm out. Later all! Sorry it took so long and I'm REALLY sorry that I pulled away from everyone...it was so much stress that even I couldn't handle it...and I'm VERY good at dealing with stress.
Music in my car as we speak: Screeching Weasel (MAN I love that band!! Thanks erin!!)
Game I last played: WoW....but I was playing a horde character...does that count as something different??
Tommy "Muzzle" Schubert
Comments:
you're welcome for the screeching weasel thing, I need to pull out those cds soon :) congrats on the garland job. that's pretty awesome. no that's really awesome. im jealous. i'll continue in an email.
Whoa, talk about having been _busy_ lately! I didn't even know you wanted to teach. Thank goodness that Garland ISD job is coming around just in the nick of time. Good luck with that!
-Frank
-Frank
I'm really sorry I haven't been getting back to anyone. Especially on IM. I kinda feel like, if I answer I'm going to get sucked in a lose track of time. I have been one hell of a clock watcher lately. Sorry :(
Post a Comment

