Monday, March 28, 2005
It's like Wolves' Bane...but for zombies...
Hello everyone. Wanted to introduce Zombie Bane to you all. He's been keeping me under control for the last week. I don't go anywhere without him. He's a 4Gig Ipod and worth every penny! :)


Sorry that the only digital camera I own is the one on my phone. Obviously doesn't have a macro setting ;) Anyway...just wanted to share this with you guys. And I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dead. I'm just very very busy. I still have a lot of things going on and as usual this is the first thing that gets dropped off the list. Hope you guys don't mind. I'm really sorry :( There should be more updates soon though. ...Maybe... ;)
Oh! Almost forgot! Bought a set of DK Bongos too...man...so awsome...
Thomas "can you still pay people to do your homework?" Schubert


Sorry that the only digital camera I own is the one on my phone. Obviously doesn't have a macro setting ;) Anyway...just wanted to share this with you guys. And I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dead. I'm just very very busy. I still have a lot of things going on and as usual this is the first thing that gets dropped off the list. Hope you guys don't mind. I'm really sorry :( There should be more updates soon though. ...Maybe... ;)
Oh! Almost forgot! Bought a set of DK Bongos too...man...so awsome...
Thomas "can you still pay people to do your homework?" Schubert
Comments:
Ha! You had your iPod Mini's name engraved on it? That's awesome! I like the blue. I don't know if it's just the pictures or what, but it looks darker than my sister's blue iPod Mini. Hers is much more of a baby blue. Anyway, awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Post a Comment
