Wednesday, April 13, 2005
DABA duba DABA
Hey everyone. You ready for some good news? Are you sure? I know it's been a long time since you've had any from me so maybe you should sit down, if I were to be sued over damages caused by this news it would really bring me down...again. Ready? Ok. Monday I got my "Letter of Intent to Hire" from Garland ISD. That's right you're looking at the newest teacher for Garland ISD! Currently I haven't signed any contracts but I have accepted the job offer so that's still good. Nothing is set in stone yet and I still have quite a while before I start working there. They haven't decided what position they are going to hire me for yet but I should know soon. Here's what I do know. I will be teaching at least one class of IB (International Bachelorette) German levels 3 and 4 and there is currently a very good chance that I will be the newest and only IB Psychology teacher. They said that they would be filling any of the spaces in my schedule with english classes. That's potentially 3 preps a day which is no fun but if I'm lucky there will be some pretty significant curriculum for each of the classes already available. Anyway...that's big news and that also means that it's time for me to start scheduling my summer courses soon for grad school. Currently I know that I will not be working at this job starting with the summer II semester. That's when my pre-practicum starts and I can't work at the same time because the class is being held at 4 every day...one and a half hour drive away. Add to that class the classes for region 10 certification, and the German classes I'll be taking for a refresher and tada! I'm out of available time for a job! I might be able to sneak in a part time job close to home...we'll see. Anyway...just wanted to share that with everyone. I know it's been one hell of a run of bad luck and crap getting dumped onto the site but ya know? That's the way it works!
What...did you think I would say goodbye without a link? HA! (Oh...this one in manditory...don't miss the link seriously...)
Edit: If anyone knows someone at Nintendo tell them to hurry the HELL up getting this bad boy to America!
Music playing in Zombie Bane (My Ipod) as we speak: Atari Teenage Riot - Delete Yourself (forgot how much I love this album...thanks Erin!)
Tommy "yeeeeeahhhhh I could do that!" Schubert
What...did you think I would say goodbye without a link? HA! (Oh...this one in manditory...don't miss the link seriously...)
Edit: If anyone knows someone at Nintendo tell them to hurry the HELL up getting this bad boy to America!
Music playing in Zombie Bane (My Ipod) as we speak: Atari Teenage Riot - Delete Yourself (forgot how much I love this album...thanks Erin!)
Tommy "yeeeeeahhhhh I could do that!" Schubert
Comments:
Yeah...it was a great link...but you specifically should check today's link. I put it up with you in mind.
Post a Comment
