Monday, April 11, 2005
Film At 11
Well...I know that only kelley heard me make the prediction of robotic arms within my lifetime and I KNOW all the poeple that I told about the news report I heard 2-3 years thought I was fucking crazy. But I'm not the only one that wants to see robotic prostetics in the near future. Evidently the goverment does too. Good to know that they're doing something right these days!
Oh, and if you enjoy the REAL Star Wars and can't seem to stand seeing Lucas continue to shoot himself in the face over and over again, fear not! Gendy Tartakovsky (the mastermind behind Samurai Jack and Dexter's Lab) just released a couple weeks ago the first volume of the Clone Wars micro series. All together the entire series of micro episodes run about 90 minutes. Frankly, it's the best thing I've seen done with the franchise in a damn long time. Go get it right now. Or watch some of the episodes online and see what I mean.
Tommy "Can you make mine with a lightsaber dispenser? That'd be great!" Schubert
Oh, and if you enjoy the REAL Star Wars and can't seem to stand seeing Lucas continue to shoot himself in the face over and over again, fear not! Gendy Tartakovsky (the mastermind behind Samurai Jack and Dexter's Lab) just released a couple weeks ago the first volume of the Clone Wars micro series. All together the entire series of micro episodes run about 90 minutes. Frankly, it's the best thing I've seen done with the franchise in a damn long time. Go get it right now. Or watch some of the episodes online and see what I mean.
Tommy "Can you make mine with a lightsaber dispenser? That'd be great!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment