Thursday, April 07, 2005
Flames From The Side Of My Head
Everyone knows I fucking hate sony's video game division with a passion, and you know I hate Microsoft's games division only slightly less. But ya know what? Sony is the fucking devil. If this rumor proves to be true then the microgram of respect I had for Sony is now gone. What kind of fucking ASSHOLES would deliberately schedule their press conference in such a way as to keep the press from also attending a competitor's press conference....oh wait...fuckin' Sony would! God DAMNIT! Ugh...man...I just fucking hate sony...and I'm very glad their PSP isn't even coming close to projected sales. Hey Sony, maybe it's the fact that you $250 piece of hardware isn't doing SHIT without a $50 game! Oops! Plus tax that garishly close to $325 bucks for a PORTABLE game system. yeah...sorry...If I paid that much for something I was going to carry around all day with me it would have to be made completely out of fucking titanium and be goddamn scratch PROOF (and make me pancakes on the fly...WITH FRUIT!)! Long live the Nintendo DS/GBASP! God I hope...
Did I mention the Nintendo Revolution will be downward compatible with the gamecube? Just a tid bit of knowledge there. I'm praying that the "touch screen only" controller will be reconsidered...but whatever Nintendo has been in the habit of punching themselves in the face the last decade...
Anyway...
Tommy "more as it developes" Schubert
Did I mention the Nintendo Revolution will be downward compatible with the gamecube? Just a tid bit of knowledge there. I'm praying that the "touch screen only" controller will be reconsidered...but whatever Nintendo has been in the habit of punching themselves in the face the last decade...
Anyway...
Tommy "more as it developes" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment