Wednesday, April 27, 2005
from the social security office
Ive Been Here For Thirty Minutes And Ill Be Here
Another Hour Before My Client Will Be Seen. May I
Never Have To Come Here For Myself. Witness The Joy Of
Posting From My Phone. Curse Of The Perma-caps! Tommy
im Ready Lord Schubert
Check The Roulette Wheel for Today's Update!
Http://drpantzo.mine.nu/~tommy/
Comments:
I appreciate that josh. Thanks. WOW this post came out like crap.... It really was posted from my phone though :) I was impressed that it even worked actually.
Anyway..yeah I read about that but there are some problems with the comparison calculation. I mean the psp has only been out for a few weeks and it's already over half the total internation sales of the DS? and the PSP numbers didn't even include europe yet? This is unfortunately not great news. They need to get off their god damn asses and start putting out more kickass games. From the reviews I've read the DS has a mere three games in the U.S. that can be considered "Kick ass" and TWO of them came out in the last 3 months...3 good games within 6 months of the release of the system? I'm under the impression that PSP SHIPPED with 4 good games. It doesn't look good for our heros...
Post a Comment
Anyway..yeah I read about that but there are some problems with the comparison calculation. I mean the psp has only been out for a few weeks and it's already over half the total internation sales of the DS? and the PSP numbers didn't even include europe yet? This is unfortunately not great news. They need to get off their god damn asses and start putting out more kickass games. From the reviews I've read the DS has a mere three games in the U.S. that can be considered "Kick ass" and TWO of them came out in the last 3 months...3 good games within 6 months of the release of the system? I'm under the impression that PSP SHIPPED with 4 good games. It doesn't look good for our heros...

