<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Go and Go Now 

Hey everyone. Extremely busy at work as usual. Well...as usual since I went back to actually working that is. Anyway...obviously there has been a bit of a change around here. Basically I felt really bad that I wasn't getting in to make my long comments on my blog. Well...that's due to the usual, but I just wasn't satisfied just letting it sit here. I'm moved the font size back to default. I like it the other way better but this is much faster and lets me type more because I don't have to go back and change the font size when I forget to set it the first time. Well...anyway I was sitting here doing WAY too much charting (they stopped paying me for the day 15 minutes ago and I still have 45 minutes to go at least) and I decided I would check my gmail which I only do every couple days. There I found that Mike Friedman started his own blog too and seems to be doing a lot better than previously and I'm glad to report that here. I'll report when I'm doing much better here so stay tuned, but until then assume I'm not.

Most recent paper turned in and all is baseline. I'm waiting for a spike in the life-excitement level and I'm really hoping that it will come with my letter of intent to hire which should be coming in the mail any day now. Soon as I get that I'll be pissin' bricks and lovin' it! Anyway...bills to pay, summer classes to sign up for, charting to do, Girlfriends to entertain...you get the idea. Enjoy!

Album currently playing in my Ipod: The Hives - Barely Legal

Tommy "want to chart from home" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?