Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Little Choked Up
Hi guys...ok sorry this one has to be so quick. But I found a link between clients this afternoon and I needed to share it with you guys. It would seem that there are at least a handfull of japanese that feel the same way I do about this shit going on in the gaming world right now. Check out their response to the playstation portable. You have no choice...you must take the time to watch this...on top of being histerical it's oddly touching. Enjoy!
Music in Zombie Bane (Ipod) as we speak: Bad Religion - Stranger than Fiction
Thomas "Playstation...I am your father" Schubert
Music in Zombie Bane (Ipod) as we speak: Bad Religion - Stranger than Fiction
Thomas "Playstation...I am your father" Schubert
Comments:
Man, Tommy. Feelings on the PSP aside, all that movie did was make me miss the great graphics, sound, music, and storytelling of the 16-bit games of yore. It brought back memories of the outstanding Super Metroid opening.
...Think I need to go play some ActRaiser...
-Josh
Post a Comment
...Think I need to go play some ActRaiser...
-Josh
