<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mmmmm Doubt! My Favorite Topping! 

Hey everyone. Quickie today. Lots of crap going down at work, a test tomorrow, and a final paper to do for the weekend. Approximate date of firing is now set at mid May. Garland administration actually said this to the woman hiring me,

Admin:"Are you SURE you want to hire this guy?"
Assis Prin: "Yes of course I do!"
Admin: "Well...we're going to need to call to confirm that he's actually in a certification program first"
Assis Prin: "Well I'm staring at his acceptance letter on official letterhead right now."
Admin: "But still we're going to go ahead and call them. Oh and if they confirm I'm going to want to speak to him before you go any further with this. Have him meet me at 9:30am on Thursday"
(Click)

So yeah...MORE fun with being scared about my future! Yippie! Anyway...Enough about that till I know more. I'm gonna drop two interesting links and then get outta here. Later

Plop Plop
Fizz Fizz

Music in Zombie Bane as we speak: The Strokes - Is This It?

Tommy "Oh what a relief it...ya know what? No..." Schubert

Comments:
Shit, dude! Good luck with keeping the job that you've been hired for!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?