Friday, May 06, 2005
From The Creator of Awsome
Hey everyone. I really don't have any good news yet so I'm just going to let you guys be. SOMEONE commented that I tend to rant on my site a while back so no bad news today. The problem with that is I really don't have any GOOD news to speak of so I'll just shoot you a link that I have been drooling over for the last couple days. It's not real but damn...how cool would that be? I can honestly say I would pay large sums of money to have one of those in my hands for real. Guess you'll HAVE to check the link now! Anyway...still nothing but more roadblocks, hoops, and hurdles to getting this teaching job nailed down. That and Kelley is doing everything she can to leave the country for at least a year...been planning it for months and months...glad she decided to tell me LAST WEEKEND! Anyway...job hurdles, and girlfriends that don't communicate...nothing new here. Move on.
Music in Zombie Bane as we speak: Everclear - Sparkle and Fade (Are you JOKING? With the last two weeks I just had, what ELSE would I be listening to???!!)
Thomas "Mister Negative" Schubert
Music in Zombie Bane as we speak: Everclear - Sparkle and Fade (Are you JOKING? With the last two weeks I just had, what ELSE would I be listening to???!!)
Thomas "Mister Negative" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment
