Sunday, July 31, 2005
The Beauty of The Famed Beauty and The Beast
Hey everyone...this is going to be a lightning post because I have to jump in the shower but I told you I would get this to ya and I did! Sorry it took so long it was raining and overcast for the last week or so and I needed to find time to wash the car. Well, all the conditions were right and I snagged some great pictures! This little car is pretty photogenic...kinda like Kelley!





Evidently Blogger doesn't like me to have up the full sized images. Sorry guys. The pics really do look SOOO much better in the full size.
That's all for me for right now. I'll be back in a bit with more. OH....by the way...old girlfriends having WAY too much fun with current girlfriends is REALLY REALLY weird...
Tommy "no...like REALLY weird..." Schubert





Evidently Blogger doesn't like me to have up the full sized images. Sorry guys. The pics really do look SOOO much better in the full size.That's all for me for right now. I'll be back in a bit with more. OH....by the way...old girlfriends having WAY too much fun with current girlfriends is REALLY REALLY weird...
Tommy "no...like REALLY weird..." Schubert
Comments:
"old girlfriends having WAY too much fun with current girlfriends is REALLY REALLY weird..."
You say that like that's a bad thing. DUDE, WTF is the matter with you?!? Post pictures of that!!!
Post a Comment
You say that like that's a bad thing. DUDE, WTF is the matter with you?!? Post pictures of that!!!
