Sunday, July 17, 2005
Fiji Blue
Well...not dead...just dead tired. I'm making this update to tell you all that I have a new car now and I'll be posting pics of it soon. I haven't decided on a name but I'm leaning towards "Dog" from Half-Life 2 but really I just don't have any real idea what it's going to be called. I purchased a Honda Civic EX Coupe 2005. And it's Fiji Blue. More soon as I get my spoiler put on (monday or tuesday) and get the car detailed and ready for pictures!
Thomas "Tired" Schubert
Thomas "Tired" Schubert
Comments:
How about naming it "liar", because you have no car!!! Where are the pictures?!? It's all a conspiracy! There's no such color as "Fiji Blue", it's all a government conspiracy!
Kelley knocked "Tiki God" off the list of names...wasn't very happy about that. I thought it was a great name :P
Yeah I'm thinking about overruling her. I really think it works well.
On the list currently for names is:
-Bull Weevil
-Tiki God (Yes I've been listening to The Presidents lately and I miss them)
-Dog (HL2 reference...but starting to sound a little too much like Dawg)
-Spoon (it's blue afterall!)
I'll probably repost this in an actual post so that others can check it out.
Post a Comment
On the list currently for names is:
-Bull Weevil
-Tiki God (Yes I've been listening to The Presidents lately and I miss them)
-Dog (HL2 reference...but starting to sound a little too much like Dawg)
-Spoon (it's blue afterall!)
I'll probably repost this in an actual post so that others can check it out.

