<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

To Guard One From The Mud 

Well the guy just called and I'll be getting my spoiler put on tomorrow and will hopefully have the car back before class tomorrow night...that would be nice. Oh! and my Honda mud guards came in and I put them in last night. Very cool car folks. When I drive especially conservatively I even get 35 miles to the gallon! I just didn't expect to get that close to EPA. During normal driving it hovers around 30mpg which isn't bad...not as great as I would like but not so bad. I expect picts will be up before the weekend (have to borrow the digital camera from Kelley's Mom). I'm sure you can't wait! but really it's just a normal looking 2005 civic.

Preordered my copy of Nintendogs. I'll be getting Miniture Dachshund & Friends so that I can have a Dachshund, a Golden retriever and a beagle. so cute!

Finally have a copy of Constintine and Dead Alive. Can't wait for Sin City to come out.

Been having fun with fold and drop...or Orimado however you want to say it. For those of you that get it down don't forget that as part of the settings you can set the picture that will be BEHIND each window. Try setting it to your back drop...it's pretty neat!

Harry Potter came out while I was freakin out in grad school last week. YES there is a difference between the American and the Canadian/British versions. The British/Canadian versions are printed with 100% recycled materials (you heard right) and the American version was evidently printed by little assholes because they refused to give trees a great big hug and instead cut down several forests to print their books. fuckers.

That's all the news for today...More when I get my car back tomorrow!

Tommy "little nervous about giving blood again..." Schubert

Comments:
Just ordered my British copy of HP!

About 30 bucks to get it here from Britian.

Having every single Harry Potter book straight from Britian: Priceless.
 
Man I'm a dork.
 
Having a 1,000-page compendium of Harry Potter pornographic fan fiction: priceless.

Harry: Gaah! That cum-biscuit Malfoy tricked me into eating has rendered me erectionless!

Hermine: Don't worry, Harry. It happens to all wizards from time to time. Let me fix it: Coitusorem ejacularem!
 
Thanks Frank...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?