Monday, July 25, 2005
What's in a Name?
Ok...I need a name for the car. I know that you guys haven't seen it (it will be detailed Wednesday (after finals) and I will probably take pictures that afternoon or Thursday) but I'm really at a loss as it will absolutely need to have a name by 5000 miles. I'm about to breach 2000 so we have a while but I am planning a couple last minute road trips this summer. On the current list are these names:
-Tiki God (Great Presidents of the United States song...because of the Fiji Blue color name...thought it fit nicely for some reason)
-Boll Weevil (another presidents song...it's my favorite song so I figured: Why not?)
-Spoon! (Because it's blue...if you don't know where this is from you need to leave this Blog right now!)
-Dog (Awesome character from HL2...starting to sound a little like "DAWG" to me...)
Previously on the list was "Janet" from rocky horror picture show. If you don't know who that is please leave this blog right now. I wanted that name just so I could say "Damnit Janet!" all the time! Kelley Vetoed Tiki God but I put it back no the list because I still think it's a good name and Mike liked it so that's really all I needed. He gets to name my first born too.
In other news: I hung out with Heather Hill pretty much all night Saturday. Little weird, a lot awesome, and YES I told Kelley...sheesh! Like she cares! Anyway...got to hear about what some of my old friends are up to these days. Lots of memories...I really miss those guys a whole bunch and just in case they ever find out about this site: let's give a shout-out!
I wanna shout out to my hommies around the world! Shout out to Carla, McNeff, Urie, Mechlowicz, Janelle, and of course, Allie. Ok if I misspelled your name...blow me...get more famous so that google can actually find you like this spazz. (by the way dude...this is fucking WEIRD!)
Anyway...would love to hear from anyone and everyone I mentioned and didn't mention. Heather has ALL my information but I won't be giving it here because that's a great big internet no-no. I miss you all and do really hope this post finds you healthy but most importantly happy! HELP ME NAME MY CAR!
Tommy "let's show those evil gods how nasty those tiki gods can be! Alright!" Schubert
-Tiki God (Great Presidents of the United States song...because of the Fiji Blue color name...thought it fit nicely for some reason)
-Boll Weevil (another presidents song...it's my favorite song so I figured: Why not?)
-Spoon! (Because it's blue...if you don't know where this is from you need to leave this Blog right now!)
-Dog (Awesome character from HL2...starting to sound a little like "DAWG" to me...)
Previously on the list was "Janet" from rocky horror picture show. If you don't know who that is please leave this blog right now. I wanted that name just so I could say "Damnit Janet!" all the time! Kelley Vetoed Tiki God but I put it back no the list because I still think it's a good name and Mike liked it so that's really all I needed. He gets to name my first born too.
In other news: I hung out with Heather Hill pretty much all night Saturday. Little weird, a lot awesome, and YES I told Kelley...sheesh! Like she cares! Anyway...got to hear about what some of my old friends are up to these days. Lots of memories...I really miss those guys a whole bunch and just in case they ever find out about this site: let's give a shout-out!
I wanna shout out to my hommies around the world! Shout out to Carla, McNeff, Urie, Mechlowicz, Janelle, and of course, Allie. Ok if I misspelled your name...blow me...get more famous so that google can actually find you like this spazz. (by the way dude...this is fucking WEIRD!)
Anyway...would love to hear from anyone and everyone I mentioned and didn't mention. Heather has ALL my information but I won't be giving it here because that's a great big internet no-no. I miss you all and do really hope this post finds you healthy but most importantly happy! HELP ME NAME MY CAR!
Tommy "let's show those evil gods how nasty those tiki gods can be! Alright!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment

