<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Hope Those Who Have Acted...Rethink 

What the HELL people? Seriously? What the Hell?

The DK Gators to grace the new Mario Soccer game...cool?

Geist should be in stores as we speak by the way. If you own a GC I hear it's pretty damn cool. But what excites me the most is that the multiplayer is frickin sweet :)

Might be worth looking into...gotta love One Piece...

What I bought my DS for...PC Ports...

The Hulk...hmmm...I like smashing stuff in an open world enviroment...maybe it's for me!

Alien Hominid to the GBA! Rejoice!

Rampage returns!

Teehee! I love microsoft bashing!

Wow...do we think there was enough news released today? For pete's sake are you guys trying to kill me? You would think they would have a little more sense then to try and murder the little guy. Those bastards!

Sorry guys I'm really tired and all that linking really kicked my ass. I'm out for today!

Tommy "and I've gotta add gradschool classes to this? Great..." Schubert

Comments:
Hey, Tommy! When are you going to register on Advance Wars By Web... so I can blast your shit off the face of Wars World? Bitch. I'm registered as DrPantzo, of course.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?