<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 08, 2005

I'll Put a Glitch in Your System, Bitch! 

Hey everyone. Just finished my first day of OFFICIAL orientation. It's a little different than new teacher orientation. They gloss over a lot more and I have to deal with the politics inherent in the school but other than that at least I got a free lunch!

Anyway...I have to turn my computer off because I'm sitting here naked in an amazing thunder storm. I know I have an expensive surge protector...but would YOU risk it? Oh...sorry about that...I'm naked because the run from the school to my car WITH a good umbrella soaked every inch of every article of my clothing. Including getting pools of water in my shoes. So I drove home in my wet underwear and now I'm buck at my desk. Not that you guys needed to know that but I just wanted to emphasize how bad the weather is right now...

Oh Morgan! Why do you do this to me? You think I'm REALLY going to subscribe? Maybe...

Tommy "well....before I turn my computer off...and since I'm ALREADY buck...." Schubert

Comments:
You're naked - perfect! I had a dream about you last night. Haha, not exactly, but I couldn't resist that introduction. Anyway, I had this bizarre dream sort of about you last night. I was driving on Loop 610, trying to exit at Newcastle. Somehow I missed the usual exit and had to get off at some toll exit where I had to actually get out of my car and walk up to a machine to pay toll. There was a guy in front of me whom I sweared was you, but it turned out not to be. So I started talking to your doppleganger, whose name was Reginald, and he turned out to be cool and also liked video games. So we went back to his place in Midtown to hang out and play some Bomberman or something.
 
Oh yeah, except Reginald didn't look quite exactly like you do now, more like how you looked early in college, with the shaved sides & back of the head and ear- to chin-length hair on top.
 
Hey, dude. Did you see this story on the server's news page? Did you ever even get to play PSO online? I don't remember playing with you and Brian. Anyway, it was a really neato game. Check out the server software. Maybe eventually we can setup a server and all play online again?
 
I like to beat off into a hat!
 
God, Brian, you always say that! Don't you ever beat off into anything else, like the Goatse man's ass or a cat? Use your imagination - "imaginajaculate!"

P.S. The URL you supplied for your homepage didn't work - I really want to see your website! When are you going to get it up?
 
Holy shit, Tommy! You'd love this: Advance Wars By Web. Check it out. I'm registered as "DrPantzo" (of course), so if you register, look me up and prepare for battle!
 
You must buy this. And we must then play it. Seriously.

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console/serioussamii-mpdetailsrevealed.shtml
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?