<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

The News of Today, Today! 

Hey everyone. I just got back from "Fish Camp" with my school. Wow...that was a great idea! I really got the chance to stand around kids and be called sir and have most of the initial weirdness of that just put away. That was nice. And I got to practice not cussing! I did say "Suck" once and made a reference to beastiality....have to work on that. Though if I do say so our colors are pretty kick ass and our mascot is pretty darn cool too! (Black and Gold, Owl)

Dropped by Frau Smith's and finally let her know that I was the new German teacher at my school. She flipped but I got to sign up with her organization of German Teachers! The same one she used to be the president of. I'm so very proud of myself. Really.

The Bra for my car came with it's own nylon bag...that's pretty awesome! Trust me...if you've ever had a car bra like I did with Zod you'll know those things are a pain and the hooks get stuck on EVERYTHING.

Anyway...Those of you with bitchin computers: Go here, Get the F.E.A.R. Demo and see if your pc can take the goodness of the next Monolith game!! (Makers of Shogo and NOLF)

Ok...I'm out. Erica's stuff is tonight and I don't want to be late or dirty!

Tommy "Gettin used to the idea" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?