Monday, August 01, 2005
Paper Boys Need Love Too
Couple links and then I'm out. I'm playing computer fixer today and I finally need to get on the ball and start getting some of my "to do" list completed before I completely run outta time.
-Paper Boy 2005
-Are ya gonna need a diaper for this link Moen?
-F.E.A.R. video from the GDC (Game Developers Conference)
-The Beta 1 version of the newest Windows OS ships. It's called Vista.
MY question? Where the hell is the american release of the Play-Yan and where the hell is STALKER? Fuckers.
I get my car's nose mask(maybe you know it better as a bra?) tomorrow, and I bought the Mr. Clean Autodry thingy and used it yesterday....um...I'll never wash my car another way again. No car I have ever owned has EVER been this clean...seriously.
I think that's enough linking for one day. Time to get back to being a bump on a log until Kelley gets outta inservice. Later all!
Tommy "I wonder if that Mr. Clean thing will work on my MOUTH!" Schubert
-Paper Boy 2005
-Are ya gonna need a diaper for this link Moen?
-F.E.A.R. video from the GDC (Game Developers Conference)
-The Beta 1 version of the newest Windows OS ships. It's called Vista.
MY question? Where the hell is the american release of the Play-Yan and where the hell is STALKER? Fuckers.
I get my car's nose mask(maybe you know it better as a bra?) tomorrow, and I bought the Mr. Clean Autodry thingy and used it yesterday....um...I'll never wash my car another way again. No car I have ever owned has EVER been this clean...seriously.
I think that's enough linking for one day. Time to get back to being a bump on a log until Kelley gets outta inservice. Later all!
Tommy "I wonder if that Mr. Clean thing will work on my MOUTH!" Schubert
Comments:
Being a lover of my own car myself, I'm intrigued by this Mr. Clean Autodry doohickey, but I'm also skeptical. The problem I have when washing my car isn't getting it clean, it's drying the car adequately to prevent water spots, which I've never really been able to do well. Does that thing really deionize hose water? How spot-free does it leave your car?
As long as you are diligent it will get it perfectly clean and completely sans spots. It cleans the water with a PUR filter before it shoots it out. After a couple days I noticed that I needed to spray down the underside of my spoiler better (some dirty water dripped onto the trunk) and I need to let the craVAsas soak in the deionized water a little longer because after I was done washing some dirty water creeped out from the window edge. Other than that it's really a great system. I can't confirm it's reliability but after using it ONCE I can recommend it for expected performance.
Moen...seriously...I laughed out loud with your "!!ele!ven!" comment...that's frickin' hilarious...
Post a Comment
Moen...seriously...I laughed out loud with your "!!ele!ven!" comment...that's frickin' hilarious...

