Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Something Stuck in Your Craw
Hey.....Nintendo...you ok man? Been actin' funny today....
WooHoo!
Bastards!
WooHoo!...... I guess...
Superquick update. I'm a teacher now. Day three tomorrow. Haven't killed any kids and I haven't had any real problems. I guess I'm just lucky...lucky....or TOTALLY AWESOME at this! Can't decide...don't wanna fuck myself so let's just say lucky...
Been enjoying my USB flash drive...and I think I'm gonna hit the store and get a bigger one...just for shits and giggles of course...
For anyone with a USB flash drive that wants to keep all you settings and programs with you all the time. Here are a couple of must have's...
Portable Firefox
Portable Thunderbird
Portable OpenOffice Suite
Portable Trillian
Portable Word Processor
Walkthrough for setting up a XP Briefcase (a must!)
Others...ENJOY!
Ok...that's all I have! I've got to get back to doing a little work around the house. Later all!
Tommy "hey wait a minute...I'M portable! Yea for me!" Schubert
WooHoo!
Bastards!
WooHoo!...... I guess...
Superquick update. I'm a teacher now. Day three tomorrow. Haven't killed any kids and I haven't had any real problems. I guess I'm just lucky...lucky....or TOTALLY AWESOME at this! Can't decide...don't wanna fuck myself so let's just say lucky...
Been enjoying my USB flash drive...and I think I'm gonna hit the store and get a bigger one...just for shits and giggles of course...
For anyone with a USB flash drive that wants to keep all you settings and programs with you all the time. Here are a couple of must have's...
Portable Firefox
Portable Thunderbird
Portable OpenOffice Suite
Portable Trillian
Portable Word Processor
Walkthrough for setting up a XP Briefcase (a must!)
Others...ENJOY!
Ok...that's all I have! I've got to get back to doing a little work around the house. Later all!
Tommy "hey wait a minute...I'M portable! Yea for me!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment