<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

We are Experiencing Technical Difficulties 

Hey...my cable modem has been in and out for the last couple weeks and I haven't been about to get a strong enough connection to the internet to actually bother writing in my blog. So this time I typed it out and then cut and pasted it. I'm gonna make this simple.

My first week of school was better than I expected. Currently I don't have a classroom management problem and it's only a matter of time before I get the handle on designing interesting things for the kids to do in my class. That's possitive. Nintendogs comes out either tomorrow or tuesday. I'll be headed there right after work both days just in case they get them early. My dad's dad died yesterday and the funeral is next weekend. I know it's trite but I'm probably going to miss the Aquabats concert that I was looking forward to for the last month and I'll be spending my birthday in Atlanta. None of which I'm happy about least of all my grandpa dying. I was really looking forward to taking Cait and Jared to their first concert. But anyway...it's all irrelevent. I haven't been able to play WoW in WAY too long and I'm just generally bummed. I'm a little worried about my dad as he doesn't handle stuff like this well so I'll be taking care of him all weekend. My parent's dog bit my elderly cat Fuzzball in the face and hurt her pretty bad tonight. I'll be making sure she doesn't die this week while they are in atlanta. Can't wait. Sky High is pretty fucking funny. Bruce Campbell, Dave Foley, and my hero Kevin McDonald are all in rare form in this film even as side characters. Oops..I called this a film....this is definately just a movie but it's a fun one!

That's all I have.

Tommy "fuck-nuggets" Schubert

Comments:
If you don't think regicide is funny, I don't really want anything to do with you.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?