<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

Survival Mode 

Yeah I'm still just running around working my tail off every day. Entirely too busy for a LOT of stuff...mostly just too busy for me. Hence I haven't done any posting since I started really.

I'll have a lot more to post in the coming weeks as the first 6 weeks wraps up but wow...hanging on here.

You think I would let the release of information on the New Nintendo Revolution go without saying a word? HA! Obviously you don't know me well enough.

Collection of media outlets from Kotaku.
Revolution changing names?
IGN Hands on!
IGN posts entire speech from last night!
IGN editors' thoughts.
PlanetGamecube Editors' thoughts.
The official pics over at PlanetGamecube.

EDIT: More info on the controller from IGN that the other places don't seem to have.

Do you need more? What do YOU think? Fill my comments section you bastards!

I'll be back after I'm not so nuts anymore. Have a great weekend everyone!

Tommy "Are they trying to kill me?" or "Am I trying to kill me?" Schubert

Comments:
Guess I forgot to mention that there are plugs for actual cube controllers inside a hidden panel on the side of the new system. Just fyi...
 
A friend and I were having fun thinking of the different ways they could turn it into other controllers.

Make a steering wheel with a dock in the middle for a controller, and you have a great race-game controller.

Connect two controllers horizontally with a short bar, have one attached to a spring-loading twisting dock, and you have motorcycle handlebars with working throttle.

And of course...a Power Glove 2.0. Just strap it on to a glove and you're set.

There's so many ways to go...
 
Wow, talk about an under-whelming demo... It was boring and kinda hard/cheap. Multiplayer coop is going to have to be fan-freekin-tastic for me to buy SSII.
 
Yeah it was pretty cheap...I'm going to give it another go tonight...is mp coop in the demo?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?