<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nut-Job -> Tommy 

Hey...I totally just ordered a red DS from japan. I'm not on drugs. I consider it my gift to me for putting up with not being paid for two months :) I think it will be well worth it. It should be here before next weekend :) I really can't wait.

I know I haven't updated recently and I expect that trend to continue. I'm very busy. I have entirely too much going on. I haven't forgotten about this blog since Frank gifted it to me and I have no intention of forgetting about it now, however I have too much on my plate and I can't promise that I'll have any time for the blog for a little while to come. In other words if you're checking here daily...change that to weekly and you'll be far less disappointed when I move to only updating tiny little updates once a month.

I have to get to bed after a long weekend of burying my grandpa in arlington cemetary in DC and coming home just in time to slap together some lesson plans and then run to bed. Yeah...little tired...maybe I should start hiding my Debit card from myself after 10pm...we'll see.

Lots of games out...Ace Attourney, Under the Knife, Rebelstar (fans of X-Com should walk out and buy this right now...it's $19 new...need I say more?), The new castlevania...man...the list keeps going but I'm resisting right now. Saving all DS games but one for christmas. Oh yes...I have a copy of Mario Kart DS reserved AND a Nintendo branded USB Wi-Fi bridge-maker for my PC...yes...oh YESSSSS....I'll be online playing Mario Kart DS the day it comes out...BE THERE!

Ok...sleep

Tommy "I think the term 'Fanboy' simply isn't good enough to describe me anymore..." Schubert

Comments:
Geoff and I keep almost buying a DS and then remembering we're supposed to be on a budget. I think we won't hold out past his next bonus check, even though we'll really need the $$ for xmas at that point. :P

I want under the knife really bad for some reason...

-Karin
 
Tommy, won't that leave you with an extra DS (hint, hint)...
 
No worries josh :) There is a line however...wanna be third in that line? :)
 
Ok but I get the red one!
-E
 
Let's see....catching up...

No I'm not buying four DS's

and there is now way in HELL you're getting my red DS...

but there is a red DS shipping ONLY in a bundle with mario kart...but it's not as cool as the red one I'm getting from japan...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?