<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

Back to the stone age... 

Well...I'm back on the internet. Sorry...I'm sure some of you didn't even know I was moving. I've been in this new apartment for about 3 weeks. Lesson learned? NEVER move someplace where SBC is your only option for internet. Long story short they have strung Dan and I around for three weeks getting our internet in. If I hadn't raised absolute hell it would have been five weeks...but we got "lucky" and it was only three. WTF? The real kick in the pants though? Wow...Comcast highspeed really IS 5x faster than regular DSL...I know...because I just moved from highspeed to BS-L...oops...DSL...Much slower than I'm used to and I'm not very happy that it took THIS long for slow ass bullshit...

Anyway...I'm still teaching and I'm still alive, with kelley, and still balding. Currently I'm excited about mario kart online coming this week sometime (I think) but really I'm just too busy to get REALLY excited. So I'm just normal excited. My USB wifi adapter is on the way and I have Mario Kart reserved so I'll be ready when the excitement gets here!!

All in all...not much is going on. But since I have internet now it's now my duty to go and wire the house. Later all!

Tommy "that was the longest I've been without internet in many years...let's not let that happen again" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?