Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Rockin' my nuts off!
Yes...Mario Kart DS is as good as the reviews say it is. And I've only tackled Grand Prix. I can't wait to get online and such.
Fyi...my "Friend Code" is
493980
714268
Put me on your list right now! Luigi demands it! Luigi also demands that you post your Friend Code in the comments section as soon as you have one!
Oh...and if you're a fan of Sonic...this is evidently a must buy. I'm happy sonic team can still make good games, but I'm MORE happy that they made it on the DS!
Ok...back to catching up on my gaming.
Tommy "McDonalds is stinky...I hope I get my Nintendo Wifi access port soon..." Schubert
Fyi...my "Friend Code" is
493980
714268
Put me on your list right now! Luigi demands it! Luigi also demands that you post your Friend Code in the comments section as soon as you have one!
Oh...and if you're a fan of Sonic...this is evidently a must buy. I'm happy sonic team can still make good games, but I'm MORE happy that they made it on the DS!
Ok...back to catching up on my gaming.
Tommy "McDonalds is stinky...I hope I get my Nintendo Wifi access port soon..." Schubert
Comments:
Now that you each have a friend code, have you played each other? I've read in more than one place that the online mode is kind of skimpy and random. Any thoughts?
We haven't played eachother mostly because he's here in town now. But we CAN say that two cart battle mode is fucking awesome. Paired on teams with bots included in the blockfort anyone?
The internet connection is really cool to hone your skills but it's really not anything more or less that it claims to be. You play online with people, it's easy as hell, and it's fun. More than that it isn't. Though I spoke with a nintendo rep on the phone (don't ask) and he said that they are going to be firing up a whole tracking and ranking system within the next couple months. For those of you without the game you can connect your Mynintendo.com account to your copy of the game and it tracks all kinds of information. Right now the only information you can actually SEE is how many times you've logged on. The dude seemed to have a sly grin on his face (I know it was over the phone and that's why I said seemed) though and said there would be a lot more soon and that he was pretty impressed. He also said that my recommendation of a web browers and PDA functionality would be taken to his superiors! go me!
Post a Comment
The internet connection is really cool to hone your skills but it's really not anything more or less that it claims to be. You play online with people, it's easy as hell, and it's fun. More than that it isn't. Though I spoke with a nintendo rep on the phone (don't ask) and he said that they are going to be firing up a whole tracking and ranking system within the next couple months. For those of you without the game you can connect your Mynintendo.com account to your copy of the game and it tracks all kinds of information. Right now the only information you can actually SEE is how many times you've logged on. The dude seemed to have a sly grin on his face (I know it was over the phone and that's why I said seemed) though and said there would be a lot more soon and that he was pretty impressed. He also said that my recommendation of a web browers and PDA functionality would be taken to his superiors! go me!

