Sunday, December 18, 2005
'Tis the Season
Hello everyone. I'm still getting over being pretty sick with a cold...been a LONG time. Anyway...just wanted to say there's still time to get a DS and Mario Kart on your christmas list :) On top of that I wanted to take some special time to do two things.
There's a Christmas party going on down here at my apartment on the 23rd of this month. Literally everyone reading this is invited. Starts around 7-8 and will go until it's done. Expect bongos, Kereoke(sp?), and a little Mario Mix Dance Dance Revolution (which is awesome). Oh yeah...and probably some drinking... Call me for details as I assume you all have my number.
Most important detail for this post is for charity. Please get out there and donate to Penny Arcade's: Child's Play. It's an excellent charity and there are benefiting hospitals all over the world this year. I give every year. This year I'm giving Lion King II: Simba's Pride. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Make with the clickin' below and it will take you straight there! Have a Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a great time with friends and family!

There's a Christmas party going on down here at my apartment on the 23rd of this month. Literally everyone reading this is invited. Starts around 7-8 and will go until it's done. Expect bongos, Kereoke(sp?), and a little Mario Mix Dance Dance Revolution (which is awesome). Oh yeah...and probably some drinking... Call me for details as I assume you all have my number.
Most important detail for this post is for charity. Please get out there and donate to Penny Arcade's: Child's Play. It's an excellent charity and there are benefiting hospitals all over the world this year. I give every year. This year I'm giving Lion King II: Simba's Pride. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Make with the clickin' below and it will take you straight there! Have a Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a great time with friends and family!

Comments:
Post a Comment