Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Pee'd My Pants a Little...
Ok...you have to watch this. It's fucking awesome...
Mike saves the world from Balrog...with the help of Luigi :)
Mike saves the world from Balrog...with the help of Luigi :)
Comments:
Recognized the games? But did you recognize that it was ZANGIEF, not BALROG who threatened the Earth? Seriously, you're making the tip of my dick cry.
Finally someone notices. What? Three days? Please...
The coolest part of all this is that "Guile" is one of my english class's vocabulary words this week:) And it's also a german word...and since I'm the German teacher that makes it cooler :)
Oh...and initially as I was typing I just picked a name that sounded right. I was wrong as I soon found out...but I was too lazy to actually go back and edit it...but I knew I was too lazy :)
Post a Comment
The coolest part of all this is that "Guile" is one of my english class's vocabulary words this week:) And it's also a german word...and since I'm the German teacher that makes it cooler :)
Oh...and initially as I was typing I just picked a name that sounded right. I was wrong as I soon found out...but I was too lazy to actually go back and edit it...but I knew I was too lazy :)

