Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Nothing to report captain...
Just finished the most recent Harry Potter book. Anyone that wants to call me up and excitedly speculate about the next book or lament a certain character's passing...PLEASE call me...Kelley is ignoring me when I talk about it.
This is for Moen. Read the caption...classic..."like licking the monolith from Kubrick's 2001"
Tommy "mmmm...universal truth..." Schubert
This is for Moen. Read the caption...classic..."like licking the monolith from Kubrick's 2001"
Tommy "mmmm...universal truth..." Schubert
Comments:
Tommy, you updated your blog one day too early. I came here today expecting a rant on Wii. Don't let us down...
GAhhh!
When you think you're kinda good at something, you eventually get that proof that there are about a million people better at it... Can't win, don't try.
Awesome stuff, thanks dude. And Wii ain't that bad, it's still the only system I'm even thinking about.
Post a Comment
When you think you're kinda good at something, you eventually get that proof that there are about a million people better at it... Can't win, don't try.
Awesome stuff, thanks dude. And Wii ain't that bad, it's still the only system I'm even thinking about.
