<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

...then let stew for 24 hours... 













Well...I just highlighted and deleted a VERY well thought out post. Fuck me.

The post was eloquent and well written. But after that all I'm left with is self loathing and anger so the only comment you get is this: This name is fucking stupid and it's going to make me reconsider buying the system anywhere near launch. FUCK! I can't believe I erased all that.

Here are the links from my origional. Make your own choices.
Nintendo BS
Nintendo PR person BS...1 and 2
Are we being Punk'd?

Leave Nintendo behind if they are going to turn their backs on their fanbase and go read a book. The most recent Harry Potter reveals Voldamort to be a mother fuckin' Lich. There! Now you have no other excuses except to go and read it.

Tommy "for kids my ASS! Bitch is a fuckin' Super-Lich for Christ's sake!" Schubert

Comments:
I know what would make you feel better!

Naked chicks!

No, I can't provide you with any, I'm just saying...
 
Bah! Mario by any other name is still Mario. It looks like a super innovative system. Silly name be damned, I'm still going to make you steal me one.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?