Monday, October 23, 2006
And then came Pearl
Ok...so I'm ALL kinds of excited about the Blackberry Pearl. I'll be getting one on the 12th of December. Maybe not to the day because I'll have to order it online more than likely but that's the specific date I'll be ordering it. I'm very excited but I have a loooong time to wait. I think what excites me the most about it though is the idea that it might actually help me solve my scheduling problems...I have many. Let's keep our fingers crossed...and on that note...I'm still obsolved of lateness until about 2-6 days after the 12th...depending on shipping :)
I really don't like smilies in my blog and to the best of my knowledge that was just then the first time I have used one. I'm trying a handful of new things other than T-Mobile(what I have to switch to in order to get the Pearl)....we'll see how they work.
Another interesting thing that's happened to me: I have a meeting with the nightschool principal tomorrow during my conference period. Looks like there's a good chance I'll get to do my practicum for my masters there at the same school and won't have to quit my job!! That's really great news so I'm trying to let it impact me...but it's not getting very far. :P
On to more interesting things!! Contact has been fun! I recommend people get it. It falls under the catagory of hilarious mockery of other games you have played before...RPG. Good good stuff. The 7.5's it seems to be averaging are about right though...it definately has it's flaws but it falls squarely in the catagory of "Good Game". It's got minimal Wi-Fi connectivity so if anyone wants to hook up with me just let me know. Here's my Friend Code:
3651 5420 2056
Anyway...I'm gonna do my best to get on here a little more. I have a lot on my mind these days so this is kinda cathartic....man I hope spell check works.
Tommy "English Teacher!" Schubert
I really don't like smilies in my blog and to the best of my knowledge that was just then the first time I have used one. I'm trying a handful of new things other than T-Mobile(what I have to switch to in order to get the Pearl)....we'll see how they work.
Another interesting thing that's happened to me: I have a meeting with the nightschool principal tomorrow during my conference period. Looks like there's a good chance I'll get to do my practicum for my masters there at the same school and won't have to quit my job!! That's really great news so I'm trying to let it impact me...but it's not getting very far. :P
On to more interesting things!! Contact has been fun! I recommend people get it. It falls under the catagory of hilarious mockery of other games you have played before...RPG. Good good stuff. The 7.5's it seems to be averaging are about right though...it definately has it's flaws but it falls squarely in the catagory of "Good Game". It's got minimal Wi-Fi connectivity so if anyone wants to hook up with me just let me know. Here's my Friend Code:
3651 5420 2056
Anyway...I'm gonna do my best to get on here a little more. I have a lot on my mind these days so this is kinda cathartic....man I hope spell check works.
Tommy "English Teacher!" Schubert
Comments:
OK, I'm behind. I need some basic info. What degrees do you have? What degree are you working on? I'm lost.
yea! first new set of comments! :)
I have my BA in Psychology and I'm getting a MS in Counseling, school track, but what's unique about my position is that after I get a school counseling masters I'll go out and get an LPC which most school counselors don't do. I won't be a guidance counselor, so no student schedules for me :)
I have my BA in Psychology and I'm getting a MS in Counseling, school track, but what's unique about my position is that after I get a school counseling masters I'll go out and get an LPC which most school counselors don't do. I won't be a guidance counselor, so no student schedules for me :)
So what kind of counseling will you do?
My sister, Cassie, was going to go to school for psychology, but she got discouraged. It's too bad, because she's so smart. She's still trying to figure out what she wants, I hope it doesn't take her as long as it took me!
Post a Comment
My sister, Cassie, was going to go to school for psychology, but she got discouraged. It's too bad, because she's so smart. She's still trying to figure out what she wants, I hope it doesn't take her as long as it took me!
