Friday, October 27, 2006
Covet thy case
Hey. Just a quickie today. It's been the longest week I've had in a long time, so sue me if the post isn't longer.
I'm getting one of these for my Creative Vision:M. They are the awesomeness...and yes I'm completely insane for wanting one, but I'm finding that I can't afford it just for myself so it's going on the christmas list for anyone that can stomach the obscene purchase. Smiles and winks all around :)
And now to shower so I can finally try and sleep.
Current tally for the week: 7 movies, 15 episodes of anime, 5 magazines and 50% completion on a new RPG. Ugh.
Tommy "ohne schönheit und ohne zufriedenheit" Schubert
I'm getting one of these for my Creative Vision:M. They are the awesomeness...and yes I'm completely insane for wanting one, but I'm finding that I can't afford it just for myself so it's going on the christmas list for anyone that can stomach the obscene purchase. Smiles and winks all around :)
And now to shower so I can finally try and sleep.
Current tally for the week: 7 movies, 15 episodes of anime, 5 magazines and 50% completion on a new RPG. Ugh.
Tommy "ohne schönheit und ohne zufriedenheit" Schubert
Comments:
Just 15 eps of anime!!! (j/k)
What are you watching? I've loving Death Note... wish it would come out faster. There's a bunch of others I'm watching, but I can't remember all the names. oi.
What are you watching? I've loving Death Note... wish it would come out faster. There's a bunch of others I'm watching, but I can't remember all the names. oi.
at the time of the post in question I had just watched the first 15 episodes of Read or Die (the series not the awesome OVA), I've now finished the series and I'm watching what has been waiting for me for a while: Full Metal Panic! - The Second Raid. I'm currently downloading School Rumble and Gunslinger Girl and am watching the most recent episodes of Bleach on my Creative Vision:M :)
I'll have to look up Read of Die. I've had FMP: SS for a while now, and watched an episode, but I just can't get into it like I did the first one. I'll have to give it another shot.
I just finished Full Moon wo Sagashite last night. From the beginning, I thought it wouldn't be very good, but I'm glad I stuck it out. I need to start on Bleach again.
Have you seen Ouran High School Host Club? Geoff and I really enjoyed that one. also Karin (I have to admit, I downloaded it just because of the name)
I wanna creative vision! maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas. hmm.
I just finished Full Moon wo Sagashite last night. From the beginning, I thought it wouldn't be very good, but I'm glad I stuck it out. I need to start on Bleach again.
Have you seen Ouran High School Host Club? Geoff and I really enjoyed that one. also Karin (I have to admit, I downloaded it just because of the name)
I wanna creative vision! maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas. hmm.
nope haven't heard of any of those but they are now on my list to download...since my school rumble has slowed to a crawl for some reason there's a chance I'll cancel it and see if I can get one of those :)
I'm thinking of starting a little anime blog with reviews. If nothing else, it will help me keep track of what I have already watched.
I don't really review them but I have to keep a log or I end up downloading the same thing twice...
Quick check of the list tells me that I have downloaded 50 full series. Wow...doesn't feel like that many, and there NO WAY I'm going to calculate how many hours that is...oi...and that's only counting the ones I have good downloads of...there are plenty of series and movies I own on DVD or watched elsewhere that I don't have on the list...this makes me sad a little...
Quick check of the list tells me that I have downloaded 50 full series. Wow...doesn't feel like that many, and there NO WAY I'm going to calculate how many hours that is...oi...and that's only counting the ones I have good downloads of...there are plenty of series and movies I own on DVD or watched elsewhere that I don't have on the list...this makes me sad a little...
I have about 250 gigs of stuff. I need to clean house. That doesn't even count the stuff I have already archived onto DVD.
I probably need to get more ruthless about deleting.
Post a Comment
I probably need to get more ruthless about deleting.
