Thursday, October 19, 2006
Post Hiatus
I'm trying to warm back up into writing in this thing, so I'm gonna start slow.
I'm getting Contact tomorrow or Saturday. It looks pretty damn awesome to me so I'm pretty excited. It's getting good (not great) reviews for the most part and there's minor Wi-Fi compatability so I thought I would come on here and tell everyone that picks it up to leave me a post and I'll trade items or whatever with them. Could be fun.
On more videogame news: I'm finally just about to finish Metroid Prime: Hunters but I've realized that I haven't actually hooked up to play Wi-Fi with anyone...at least I don't think I have...so if ya want to hook up with the VOIP just post and we'll make things happen. No worries...I really not that good.
And finally before I go: Reserved a Wii earlier this week. Had to reserve Red Steel and Zelda before I could get one but I'm 16th in line and there's probably going to be a midnight opening. I'm getting more and more excited!! Anyway...I'm off to sleep. Enjoy!
Tommy "Let's hope I can get back into the swing of this" Schubert
I'm getting Contact tomorrow or Saturday. It looks pretty damn awesome to me so I'm pretty excited. It's getting good (not great) reviews for the most part and there's minor Wi-Fi compatability so I thought I would come on here and tell everyone that picks it up to leave me a post and I'll trade items or whatever with them. Could be fun.
On more videogame news: I'm finally just about to finish Metroid Prime: Hunters but I've realized that I haven't actually hooked up to play Wi-Fi with anyone...at least I don't think I have...so if ya want to hook up with the VOIP just post and we'll make things happen. No worries...I really not that good.
And finally before I go: Reserved a Wii earlier this week. Had to reserve Red Steel and Zelda before I could get one but I'm 16th in line and there's probably going to be a midnight opening. I'm getting more and more excited!! Anyway...I'm off to sleep. Enjoy!
Tommy "Let's hope I can get back into the swing of this" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment