<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Should be grading 

Man...I seriously hate grading...and I'm getting more and more disenchanted with teaching. I guess that's convienient that I'm most of the way through a masters in something less time consuming and more interesting huh? :) But that's beside the point. I can go anywhere in the world after this school year. All I'll have left is my internship and I've been promised that I can do that at just about any school. That's a real relief, but besides that my mentor tells me that I should take a break between my practicum and my internship...and I think that's just what I'll do! I don't know WHAT I'll do but maybe I'll break my promise to my school afterall. We'll see what comes up.

Besides that I just picked up the new Killers album, Sam's Town and the first O.K. Go album, OK Go, they are both pretty damn awesome...but I almost venture to say that I perfer the O.K. Go albums better. Go figure. Maybe it's their quirkiness.

Also picked up Dark Mesiah: Might and Magic...um...awesome! But outside of that it's absolutely kicking my computer's ASS!! There's definately a new computer in store for me this coming year. No questions asked. That's 20Black's third year and he's been an incredible trooper. Truly...I can't believe he can even play this game but he can and it even looks good :) Anyway...more on that later. I should get to planning if I'm not going to grade :P

Oh! BTW I'll be planning some kind of party for the Wii release. Anyone interested needs to let me know. I'll need the extra controllers ;)

Tommy "Ich muss uberleben for meine liebe" Schubert

Comments:
I don't think I'm gonna get a Wii till xmas. I dunno. hmm. Eh, who am I kidding, we'll get one that day after it's released.

BTW, could you change the URL to my blog (on the side) - it should just be www.nirak.net instead of www.nirak.net/journal. I promise I won't change it again!
 
Then as soon as you get it post your Friend code here or email it to me! :)

I'll change your URL momentarily :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?