<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Luigi loves Daisy 



What a great name for a pop punk band...hmmm...

I guess that's beside the point. The other day was halloween!! But it wasn't anywhere near as much fun this year as years past. I got dressed up, jumped into my car, drove around in circles for about an hour...then decided to call Ted. He wasn't doing anything so I dragged his ass around town for another hour or so. All told? It's not the same and it's decidedly worse. No offense ted!






Anyway...here are your pictures. I know my costume has been the same for the last 3 years but I've just been busy. At least this year my overalls are mine and not my mom's (i.e. I can sit down in my car without losing my virginity) and I got my gloves back. Ah! One other note...my chin is fuckin' COLD without hair on it! How do you non-bearded people deal with it??!

Funny...after getting the pics posted I realize that I look much happier that I really was that night. I'm an excellent actor! :) Anyway. Enjoy the pics. It's clear I enjoyed taking them at least. Thought I am noticing I have developed a bit of a waddle. :P

Tommy "Ohne meine liebe aber ganz sicher nicht tot" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?