Thursday, November 02, 2006
Updates...they just get me off...
That's a theft of a quote from project runway just in case you thought I was REALLY weird.
This is a quick one just because the two biggest names in web browsers just updated this week. Time to update folks! :)
Internet Explorer 7.0
Firefox 2.0
You SHOULD install them both, play with them a bit and then decide which you like better. Personally I'm almost strictly a Firefox man but now that IE has finally updated I won't mind using it every once in a while. I always have them both on my computer just in case :) Anyway...enjoy! Time for bed!
Tommy "Es ist trauig dass ich heute nacht ohne dich schlafen " Schubert
This is a quick one just because the two biggest names in web browsers just updated this week. Time to update folks! :)
Internet Explorer 7.0
Firefox 2.0
You SHOULD install them both, play with them a bit and then decide which you like better. Personally I'm almost strictly a Firefox man but now that IE has finally updated I won't mind using it every once in a while. I always have them both on my computer just in case :) Anyway...enjoy! Time for bed!
Tommy "Es ist trauig dass ich heute nacht ohne dich schlafen " Schubert
Comments:
My new favorite Firefox extension:
zotero (www.zotero.org)
It makes research oh so much easier.
I already can't imagine life without spell check in my browser.
Post a Comment
zotero (www.zotero.org)
It makes research oh so much easier.
I already can't imagine life without spell check in my browser.
