Monday, November 20, 2006
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Ok...It's here. It's almost 2a.m. and I still have work in the morning so I have to keep this VERY brief. If you managed to snag a system day one congrats! I have to say that the people I know that managed to get one reserved at least a month ago. For those that didn't get one: New shipments all week at all major retailers! So don't fret! :)
My console is on WiiConnect24 and is waiting for people to contact me!
Here is my console ID:
0299 0587 2065 7393
Contact me when you can :) I'll send out a couple emails from my system too so if you get one just reply and my console will let me know. Thanks! :)
BTW: Do NOT purchase Red Steel. Didn't remember to get out of the reservation so I'm taking it back tomorrow. It's almost, quite literally, unplayable.
Comments:
I would have been able to get one had I just set my alarm. There was no one in line @ Sams Club, people just walked in, got one, and walked out.... but I got there a bit after they opened, so I missed it.
I'll probably get one this week. In the meantime, Geoff and I are busy playing Guitar Hero. :)
I'll probably get one this week. In the meantime, Geoff and I are busy playing Guitar Hero. :)
W-AA's :) and if you push the home button it gives you an accurate readout of how much power they have left. I'm guessing around 30 hours for 2 double AA's...
BTW more Updates for Wii to come probably tomorrow.
Post a Comment
BTW more Updates for Wii to come probably tomorrow.
