Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I think I hurt my brain...
Ok...this whole no posts thing is double sided. The main reason I didn't updated shortly after getting the Wii is that Ted, Dave and I have been pounding the shit out Excite Truck...which is an awesome game. Around a week ago I started having a lot of stuff for work to do and for the end of my semester with my masters. I've got all kinds of running around and paperwork to do to secure my practicum for next semester so I've been doing that. Oh! and I have Ed's bachelor party right on top of a test for ALL my English classes AND a big deadline for my practicum paperwork...ugh... Anyway...I'm off to write another email to my professor about the class I had to miss last week. Ta-Ta! :)
Tommy "I gotta go pound some ass..." Schubert
ps-that quote is a favorite of a special someone... ;)
Tommy "I gotta go pound some ass..." Schubert
ps-that quote is a favorite of a special someone... ;)
Comments:
Post a Comment