<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Goodbye old friend... 

Wow guys so I'm out here judging folk dancing competitions at plano senior high and I thought I would check out the beta lounge. You know just for nostalgia's sake. Well...(you might want to sit down for this one) the beta lounge doesn't exist anymore. They are going with a themed series of lounges...beta is now "pride lounge". Bear witness for I have a photo for proof. I'm sorry to you all from the beta lounge lunch society...but our sweet sweet home base is no more. Farewell.

Tommy "tears...tears from my penis" Schubert


Comments:
I'm glad you're updating more often.
 
yeah found out how to update from my phone. Makes it more interesting and I don't have to be sitting in front of my computer to do it. Sometimes you just see something that you want to point and laugh at or comment on but I don't have people to do that with in town anymore soooo tada! Blogging from my Pearl :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?