<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lockdown 

Ok...so I'm about to see my first client right? Right. When lo and behold I hear over the loud speaker that "we're going to be testing the AC so all teachers need to close their doors at this time.". Absurd right? Right. What they really wanted was to get all the teachers to close their doors so that the police could come through, wand everyone in the building and search their stuff. Fun. My client that was on her way to see me had to head straight back to class. Well...i'll hopefully be allowed to get back to work soon. I have a lot of hours to catch up on this week. I really need to be seeing ten or more clients a week. Ya know so I can get my hours and really have a reason to be here other than to deprive myself of free time and sleep. But I get that as a bonus, work or no.

I'm starting to really REALLY like this whole blackberry thing. The fact that I can update my blog when I'm bored is enough to get one all by itself! It's even pretty decent at multitasking. I can minimize this post right now, hit the internet to check a fact, Answer a text, make a call and then come right back to it. Or I could just skip all that and save it as a draft for later :). Anyway enough about my phone...let's check back outside to see if I can walk around yet...

Nope. Ugh. The security guy said this could take as much as a hour and a half :P and I think I might be coming down with a cold. I fucking hate colds. Alright, I guess I've dicked around on my blog enough.

Tommy "shit! Money's tight right now. Fucking impact bubbles on my tire forcing me to get a new set or have a blowout." Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?