Sunday, January 21, 2007
Moving Right Along
Hey everyone! Just wanted to touch base again. Remind you of something interesting that Karin and I started doing a while back and let you all know that I'm 100% (if not more) nose to the grind stone with my practicum. I'm nailed down my schedule and man my weeks are packed by default now. Just enough time to do my 10 hours of practicum on-site work, my 2 1/2 hours of actual practicum class , my 1 hour of site supervisor meetings, and my 1 hour of department supervisor meetings. Woof...I'm a busy motherfucker right about now. Honestly? Just the way I like it these days.
I'm planning for a visit to see Dan, Moen and anyone else that wants to tag along for some skiing next month (weekend of the 17th) and month after that I'm heading out to the Friedman's for a much longer visit, spring break of course. I'm working on getting myself down to Houston and to San Antonio too. Anyone else want me to come visit? Let me know and I'll see if I can work it in :)
Before I go (I know this was a short one) I want to direct your attention to something Karin and I have been working on (slowly) for the last couple months. I finally got my first post in over there earlier this week so go check it out, leave a comment and show your support :) It's filed in my sidebar under "Anime Reviews". See you there!
Tommy "Energy Cock!!" Schubert
I'm planning for a visit to see Dan, Moen and anyone else that wants to tag along for some skiing next month (weekend of the 17th) and month after that I'm heading out to the Friedman's for a much longer visit, spring break of course. I'm working on getting myself down to Houston and to San Antonio too. Anyone else want me to come visit? Let me know and I'll see if I can work it in :)
Before I go (I know this was a short one) I want to direct your attention to something Karin and I have been working on (slowly) for the last couple months. I finally got my first post in over there earlier this week so go check it out, leave a comment and show your support :) It's filed in my sidebar under "Anime Reviews". See you there!
Tommy "Energy Cock!!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment