Friday, January 26, 2007
Rejoice!
Rejoice! For the final piece of the Wii puzzle is complete this day! A whole day early I might add! :) If you turn on your Wii and go through the update process you'll find that you now have access to the News Channel. After spending about thirty minutes on it I can say that it's pretty damn cool. :) If it continues to update more consistently than the weather channel then I think we're gonna be in for a real treat. The slide show is my favorite, and I like that you can change the text size. I like mine real small. Anyway...just thought I would share. Time for me to hit the gym so I'm outta here :) Giving blood tomorrow too...not looking forward to that one...let me tell ya.
Tommy "I wonder how many mes I've made considering how much blood I've donated..." Schubert
UPDATE: I have given 14 US pints of blood (just to Carter Bloodcare and not including anything from college etc. and no including tomorrow's visit) This makes me a Gallon Donor and almost a Two Gallon Donor (two more visits!). Let's consider that there are (for some reason this is disputed...but I'm going to go with the most frequently seen) a little under 10 pints of blood in the average adult...considering I have a gargantuan penis I'll just round that up to an even 10 pints. So that means I've given 1.4 Tommy's worth of blood to Carter Bloodcare. I sure wish I knew how many other times I gave blood...oh well :) I think that amounts to like 3 Erins...awesome :)
Tommy "I wonder how many mes I've made considering how much blood I've donated..." Schubert
UPDATE: I have given 14 US pints of blood (just to Carter Bloodcare and not including anything from college etc. and no including tomorrow's visit) This makes me a Gallon Donor and almost a Two Gallon Donor (two more visits!). Let's consider that there are (for some reason this is disputed...but I'm going to go with the most frequently seen) a little under 10 pints of blood in the average adult...considering I have a gargantuan penis I'll just round that up to an even 10 pints. So that means I've given 1.4 Tommy's worth of blood to Carter Bloodcare. I sure wish I knew how many other times I gave blood...oh well :) I think that amounts to like 3 Erins...awesome :)
