<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 12, 2007

Did ya notice? 

Well I didn't really post about the after show for Cirque du Soleil : Corteo because there was an...incident right before the show ended. I just didn't really feel like blogging it. I have been telling people that the crowd, including myself and my sister, saw a performer break his neck. That was rather dramatic I suppose, but considering there were other performers on stage on the verge of tears well...yeah. Needless to say it was a bit of a bummer, but in the same breath probably the best Cirque I've seen so far. I really connected with the imagery and really enjoyed the trapeze heavy show. If anyone wants to see it again while it's in town just let me know and I'm there! :) Anyway...yeah...it was a bit of a bummer and REALLY didn't make me want to go and meet the cast afterwards but yeah...I did and it was interesting but I really felt like I was intruding as a lot of the cast really looked like they REALLY didn't want to be there. Anyway...I really need to get some sleep for work tomorrow. Enjoy!

Oh yeah! One of the performers was the spitting image Tim Curry in his Rocky Horror Picture Show days. It was fucked up, and made me really want to meet him...but he never showed. Oh well. Oh yeah! Again! All the performers were REALLY young...and SUPER short...which was hilarious.

Tommy "Ich denke diese woche an dir" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?