Friday, February 02, 2007
The things I do
So anyway. I'm thinking about moving into an apartment like setup inside my parents' house. They have already torn down a wall and made another huge room in the house. My old shelves and desk and all gone but my old media room and my old bedroom are now the same room. My parents have gone a little nuts but I can't say no to "free rent, food, and util for as long as you are at school". I would (most importantly) be able to pay for school without killing myself with skrimping. And I would even be able to save a ton of money. If I play my cards right I should be able to save like 800 a month. That's nothing to shake a stick at. I REALLY fucking don't want to have to deal with my parents every day, but it's a lot of money...and at least three days of my week are work and sleep ONLY soooooo. :)
We'll see what happens. Damn you Dan for getting me into this!
Tommy "low battery" Schubert
