<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 26, 2007

(un)Holy shit! 

So this is Austin. I kinda thought my last post about Austin was a little weak so here is the real one.

I didn't get to spend much time there but I did get to walk around campus for a couple hours before I left. Had coffee with one of my German graduates from last year. That was pretty awesome. And oddly enough
... Not weird at all. :)

I also decided to start up with folk dancing on a team at bavarian grill. Ya know...soon as I get time.

Anyway this is where I spent the most of my time:

And this second one was my big surprize. No shit...wait...I mean: no, it's really shit. I found a pair of underwear actually full of shit. After I stopped laughing I took a picture. :)

Tommy "what?! It's not MY shit!" Schubert


Comments:
um... ewwww!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?