<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Vacations at the wrong time 

You ever have one of those? Ya know: a vacation you really shouldn't take even though you're going to anyway? I'm about to have one of those this weekend. There isn't a god damn thing in the world that could stop me from going...but it's just a handful of unfortunate things surrounding the weekend that will get me down. Well... Let's back up a little.

The last two weeks I have literally had the purchasing power of gas alone. I have quite literally had money for nothing else. How you might ask? Well...basically Feb is a bad month for teachers in my district no matter how you swing it. Because we get paid two weeks early for December they choose Feb to be the month where we take those two weeks back. So I get paid two weeks late. Those of you that are teachers will know what this really means but since you aren't all teachers: my Jan paycheck has to last me 6 weeks. Yea...ouch. And actually that's not the real problem. I would be fine financially if I hadn't basically destroyed a tire requiring me to get two new tires and an allignment. That put a ~ 400 dollar burden on an already stretched budget. Oi. But right...that all has little to do with vacations. That was all just much needed bitching about money. Sorry.

The next three weekends I'm going to be going out of town for various reasons. This weekend I'm going to Austin, next weekend to ski in New Mexico with mike and dan, and weekend after to North Carolina to visit the friedmans. All that equals fun right? Right! :). Problem? First, all that costs money...a lot. Second, I start moving out of my apartment this weekend. It's just frustrating is all. And I still don't know how u'm going to handle it. Ugh. Wow... That wasn't very interesting and doesn'th really sound all that bad...that's kinds nice :). All that buildup for nothing interesting...sorry about that. That's really all I had to say. Well...lunch is over have a great day all!

Tommy "wait! What now?" Schubert


Comments:
Have fun on your vacations! I think my only vacations this year will be to conferences- I've got one in New Mexico in March and in DC in July. wheeee!
 
By the way, I didn't realize the anime review site was at the url karindalziel.blogspot.com. I canged it to http://anime--reviews.blogspot.com/ instead, so you might wanna change the link on your page. Feel free to change the link if you think of a better one!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?